|May 30, 2011||Posted by BlueTone_CEO under Events. Lifestyle. Trends. Tips|
911 is not the only number you should remember in case of emergency.
We often find ourselves in different kinds of emergencies that make us panic and thus forget important details, such as the phone numbers to be dialed in those particular occasions. Or we could get into some kind of medical trouble and other people around us have to make certain important calls for us. Those numbers have to be reachable. That is why anybody should have a phone number list by the phone, just in case. The List is yours to write, but if you write it, take into consideration the following:
- Home numbers & cell numbers of parents/children (if it’s the case).
- Spouse’s phone number (there are some who don’t already know it by heart).
- The phone numbers of close relatives or friendly neighbor (if they exist).
- The doctor’s number/the children doctor’s number (if you have small children this may even get to be top of the list).
- The local Fire Department phone number.
- The electrical company & cable and internet services providers numbers (just so you know whom to give a friendly call in case of blackout)
You could also add: a hairdresser’s number, a vet’s number, a dentist’s number, and so on, according to needs and preferences. You may consider also having this list at hand in your purse, pocket, wallet, just in case your cell phone fails you when you need it the most.